Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription
Insomnia is a sleep disorder and those suffering from it complaint of inadequate or poor quality sleep due to a number of factors such as difficulty falling asleep, waking up frequently during night with difficulty returning to sleep, waking up too early in the morning. Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription.
Insomnia account for the measure of satisfaction associated with sleep and not the duration of sleep or the time taken by a person to fall asleep. The need for sleep and satisfaction gained from it, varies from person to person.
Insomnia may cause problems during the such as tiredness, sleepiness or fatigue, lack of energy, struggling to stay awake, difficulty concentrating at school or work, difficulty in relationships, changes in mood like irritability and changes in behavior like impulsive or aggressive behavior.
We all have a night of bad sleep i.e. acute insomnia, like when one is studying for a test or has a very high-stakes job interview, but if the sleep problem persists for more than three months and occurs at least thrice a week, then the person is likely to be suffering from chronic insomnia and must consult the sleep specialist immediately. Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription.
Insomnia is now generally referred to as an epidemic that is affecting tens of millions of people worldwide. It is more commonly found in women than men. There is no denying that the insomnia increases with age. According to a study, people aged between 18 – 34 years of age show 14% incidence of insomnia which increases up to 25% in people aged between 65 – 79 years.
Psychiatric disorders such as depression or anxiety are the major causes of insomnia. Besides this, some medical illnesses such as nasal/sinus allergies, gastrointestinal disorders and chronic pain may also lead to insomnia. Insomnia may also result from some underlying sleep disorders like restless leg syndrome or sleep apnea. Excessive caffeine and/or nicotine intake and circadian rhythm disorders may also result in this chronic disorder.
One must not ignore bouts of sleeplessness at all. Seeking medical advice is the prime and foremost thing to do. Sleep specialists provide behavioral sleep therapies or medications or a combination of both to their patients in order to combat insomnia. A wide variety of medications referred to as sleeping aids are now used to deal with and overcome the sleeping disorders. Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription.
Types of Insomnia
There are two types of insomnia: primary and secondary.
- Primary insomnia: This means your sleep problems aren’t linked to any other health condition or problem.
- Secondary insomnia: This means you have trouble sleeping because of a health condition (like asthma, depression, arthritis, cancer, or heartburn); pain; medication; or substance use (like alcohol).
You might also hear about:
- Sleep-onset insomnia: This means you have trouble getting to sleep.
- Sleep-maintenance insomnia: This happens when you have trouble staying asleep through the night or wake up too early.
- Mixed insomnia: With this type of insomnia, you have trouble both falling asleep and staying asleep through the night.
- Paradoxical insomnia: When you have paradoxical insomnia, you underestimate the time you're asleep. It feels like you sleep a lot less than you really do.
Primary causes of insomnia include:
- Stress related to big life events, like a job loss or change, the death of a loved one, divorce, or moving
- Things around you like noise, light, or temperature
- Changes to your sleep schedule like jet lag, a new shift at work, or bad habits you picked up when you had other sleep problems
- Your genes. Research has found that a tendency for insomnia may run in families.
Secondary causes of insomnia include:
- Mental health issues like depression and anxiety
- Medications for colds, allergies, depression, high blood pressure, and asthma.
- Pain or discomfort at night
- Caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol use, as well as use of illicit drugs.
- Hyperthyroidism and other endocrine problems
- Other sleep disorders, like sleep apnea or restless legs syndrome
- Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia
- PMS and menopause
What Are Medicated Sleep Remedies?
Medicated sleep remedies are the several medications available prescribed for use to treat insomnia. Our product range for the treatment of insomnia includes four very useful sleeping aids; Ambien (Zolpidem), Ambien CR, Lunesta (Zopiclone) and Restoril (Temazepam). All three of them work at potentiating the effects of GABA; an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, thereby reducing neuronal excitability and inducing sleep in the insomnia sufferers. Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription.
Important Information For Insomnia
Make sure you tell your speech specialist all about yourself if you are suffering from insomnia so that he can make the most appropriate choice of treatment. Also, adopting a healthy lifestyle, for instance incorporating an evening walk and eating healthy foods work best in combination with the sleeping aids in combating insomnia. Also, never go for self-medication when treating insomnia; it is highly imperative for you to seek medical advice. Buy Insomnia Medicines Online Without Prescription.